English / Español
Make a sea otter puppet of your very own, then try acting out a story with your new otter friend!
- Paper lunch bags
- Copy of the otter puppet pieces
- Yarn or pipe cleaners
- Example: Otter Puppet
- Print and color the otter's body parts. Cut out the pieces.
- Glue the otter's head to the bottom of the lunch bag. Use yarn or pipe cleaners to make whiskers by gluing them to the face of the otter. Then glue the tail to the inside edge of the bag and the rest of the parts to the outside of the bag.
- Have your child use the puppet to act out a story like "Pups Supper Book," our animated online book.
- Ask your child to make up an otter story and then act it out using their otter puppet. You can learn more about sea otters in our Sea Otter Exhibit pages.