Family Seashore Sleepovers are a special way to enjoy the Aquarium after hours—you can even sleep next to your favorite exhibit! We offer fun hands-on activities throughout the evening. You can also explore the Aquarium on your own without the daytime crowds. End the evening with a light bedtime snack followed by a late night nature movie for our night owls. In the morning, wake up with the fishes and enjoy a continental breakfast in our Cafe.
5 to adult
- Saturday, July 6, 2013 Summer Nights
- Saturday, July 27, 2013 Summer Nights
- Saturday, August 10, 2013 Summer Nights
- Saturday, August 24, 2013 Summer Nights
- Saturday, September 21, 2013
7 p.m.–8:30 a.m.
- $95 per person, general public
- $75 per person, Aquarium members
Things You Should Know
Space is limited: We recommend you pre-register for all events. Dates and availability subject to change.
- Reservations online
Reservations by phone:
- The Sales & Reservation Center is open 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday (except holidays).
- (831) 647-6886 or toll-free in the U.S. and Canada
- (866) 963-9645
Fee info:Purchase of Aquarium admission is not required to participate in a sleepover. If you wish to spend the day at the Aquarium before or after your sleepover, you'll need to purchase Aquarium admission.
All participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
Cancellation:We require at least five days' notice in order to offer a refund. Reservations and cancellations are processed by phone or in person (not by e-mail).
Download our Family Sleepover Planning Guide
Call the Sales & Reservation Center or e-mail Aquarium Adventures