It’s springtime at the Monterey Bay Aquarium! Join us for an exciting Spring Fling! Sleepover. Come with your family or group of 12 or more and enjoy special evening activities and programs highlighting marine animals born or raised here at the Aquarium. From baby jellies, to the inside story of our otters and blackfooted penguins, you learn how animals grow and teach us about the marine world. End the evening with a light bedtime snack followed by a late-night nature movie. In the morning, wake up with the fishes and enjoy a continental breakfast.
- Youth groups of 12 or more (ages 5-14): One adult chaperone (21+) is required for every four youth campers
- Families: ages 5 to adult
Time:7 p.m.–8:30 a.m.
- $95 per person, general public
- $75 per person, Aquarium members
- $75 per person if part of a group of 12 or more
Things You Should Know
Space is limited: We recommend you pre-register for all events. Availability is subject to change.
Reservations by phone:
- The Sales & Reservation Center is open 8 a.m.–5 p.m. Monday-Friday (except holidays).
- (831) 647-6886 or toll-free in the U.S. and Canada
- (866) 963-9645
Purchase of Aquarium admission is not required to participate in a sleepover. If you wish to spend the day at the Aquarium before or after your sleepover, you'll need to purchase Aquarium admission.
All participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
We require at least five days notice in order to offer a refund. Reservations and cancellations are processed by phone or in person (not by e-mail).
Download our Seashore Sleepovers Planning Guide
Call the Sales & Reservation Center or e-mail Aquarium Adventures