Reserve your spot for our 2013 Summer Nights Sleepovers! Starting at 6 p.m., enjoy live music and wine tasting during Evenings by the Bay. When the doors close at 8 p.m., explore the Aquarium without daytime crowds. Enjoy special programs and a light bedtime snack. End the evening with a late-night nature movie before sleeping in front of your favorite exhibit. Wake up with the fishes and enjoy a continental breakfast in our Cafe.
- 5 to adult
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult. Youth groups of 12 or more (ages 5-14): One adult chaperone (21+) is required for every four youth campers. Groups of 12 or more must call the Sales & Reservation Center.
- $95 per person, general public
- $75 per person, Aquarium members
- $75 per person if part of a group of 12 or more; groups of 12 or more must call the Sales & Reservation Center
Things You Should Know
Space is limited:We recommend you pre-register for all events. Dates and availability are subject to change.
- Reservations online
Reservations by phone:
- To receive the group discount for groups of 12 or more, you must call the Sales & Reservation Center Mon.-Fri.: 8 a.m.-5 p.m. (except holidays).
- (831) 647-6886 or toll-free in the U.S. and Canada
- (866) 963-9645
Fee info:Purchase of Aquarium admission is not required to participate in a sleepover. If you wish to spend the day at the Aquarium before or after your sleepover, you'll need to purchase Aquarium admission.
All participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
We require at least five days' notice in order to offer a refund. Reservations and cancellations are processed by phone or in person (not by e-mail).
Download our Summer Nights Sleepover Planning Guide
Call the Sales & Reservation Center or e-mail Aquarium Adventures
- View all sleepovers