Celebrate World Oceans Day at the Monterey Bay Aquarium! Come with your family or group of 12 or more and enjoy special evening activities and programs highlighting animals found all over the world. We'll lead you on a special Jellies Tour as you go behind the scenes and learn how we grow jellies right here at the Aquarium. The evening will end with a light bedtime snack followed by a late-night nature movie. In the morning, wake up with the fishes and enjoy a continental breakfast in our Cafe.
- Youth groups of 12 or more (ages 5-14): One adult chaperone (21+) is required for every four youth campers
- Families: ages 5 to adult
- $95 per person, general public
- $75 per person, Aquarium members
- $75 per person if part of a group of 12 or more
Things You Should Know
Space is limited:
- We recommend you pre-register for the event. Availability is subject to change.
- Reservations online
Reservations by phone:
The Sales & Reservation Center is open 8 a.m.–5 p.m. Monday-Friday (except holidays).
- (831) 647-6886 or toll-free in the U.S. and Canada
- (866) 963-9645
Purchase of Aquarium admission is not required to participate in a sleepover. If you wish to spend the day at the Aquarium before or after your sleepover, you'll need to purchase Aquarium admission.
All participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
We require at least five days' notice in order to offer a refund for families, and at least one month's notice for groups. Reservations and cancellations are processed by phone or in person (not by e-mail).
View all Sleepovers