This unique, overnight adventure offers youth groups a chance to explore the Aquarium after hours and sleep beside our world-class exhibits. End the evening with a light bedtime snack followed by a late-night nature movie. In the morning, wake up with the fishes and enjoy a continental breakfast.
Ages:Youth groups of 12 or more (ages 5-14): One adult chaperone (21+) is required for every four youth campers
- Saturday, May 25, 2013
- Saturday, June 8, 2013 World Oceans Day
- Saturday, July 6, 2013 Summer Nights
- Saturday, July 27, 2013 Summer Nights
- Saturday, August 10, 2013 Summer Nights
- Saturday, August 24, 2013 Summer Nights
- $75 per person (children and adults)
Things You Should Know
Space is limited:We recommend you pre-register for all events. Dates and availability are subject to change.
Reservations by phone:
- The Sales & Reservation Center is open 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday (except holidays).
- (831) 647–6886 or toll-free in the U.S. and Canada
- (866) 963–9645
Fee info:Purchase of Aquarium admission is not required to participate in a sleepover. If you wish to spend the day at the Aquarium before or after your sleepover, you'll need to purchase Aquarium admission.
All participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
We require at least one month's notice in order to offer a refund. Reservations and cancellations are processed by phone or in person (not by e-mail).
Download our Youth Group Sleepover Planning Guide
Call the Sales & Reservation Center or e-mail Aquarium Adventures