Make your own penguin headband and have a penguin party!
- Copy of the headband pattern
- Color printer or blue construction paper
- Optional: glitter, mylar, fabric, yarn or lace
- Example: Penguin Headband
- Print out the headband pattern.
- Cut out the wave patterns.
If you printed the pages in color, tape the two wave patterns together to make a long, continuous headband. If you printed the pages in black and white, place the wave shapes side-by-side on a strip of blue construction paper and trace and cut around them to create a long, continuous headband.
- Color and cut out the penguin shapes, add glitter and other decorations.
- Glue your penguins to the headband, spacing them toward the front.
- If you wish, glue strips of mylar, fabric, yarn or lace to the crown in a flowing manner so it looks like water.
- Measure your headband to fit your head, and then tape or glue it to fit.