People in West Africa hold dances and celebrations to honor shark-like spirits. The dancers dress up in colorful costumes and wear wooden headdresses that look like a shark. You can celebrate sharks too by creating your own headdress.
What to do
- Print the headdress.
- To assemble the headdress, match up the dotted lines on page 1 and 2 and tape together on the back side.
- Color the shark's body and the headband.
- Cut around the solid line _________________.
- Fold shark's body at the dotted line.
- Tape the sides of the shark's nose together.
- Tape the sides of the shark's tail fin together.
- Put the headdress on your head, them tape the ends of the headband together to fit your head.