You determine the focus and set the pace. The average visit time is two to three hours, but you're welcome to stay as long as you like and investigate all the habitats found in the Aquarium.Virtual Orientation
Prior to visiting the Aquarium, you will be invited to a virtual program with exclusive content only for Home School families visiting as part of our Home School programs. Get tips and tricks to make the most of your time at the Aquarium, including an online orientation guiding you through your exploration booklet, special videos of some of our exhibits and animals, and more.Availability
Our Home School Program will be offered Mondays from October 7, 2019, through May 18, 2020, not including holidays.
- Book one entry time for up to five school-age students (ages 3–18).
- Children ages two and under are admitted free of charge and do not need to be included in reservation numbers.
- One adult per student may book complimentary admission as a chaperone. A single chaperone can bring up to five students. The maximum reservation size is five students and five chaperones. If your student numbers reduce on the day of your visit, your free chaperone numbers will reduce in kind.
- Families/educators may make one reservation per school year.
- 10:00 a.m.
- 10:30 a.m.
- 11:00 a.m.
- 11:30 a.m.
- 12:00 p.m.
- 12:30 p.m.
- Please arrive no more than 10 minutes before your scheduled check-in time. Make sure everyone on your order arrives together.
Special note: Home school groups of 10 or more school-age children may make a reservation to visit together through our Field Trip school programs. Self-Guided Field Trip reservations are made on a first-come, first-served basis and are subject to the program minimums and maximums. Families may only make one Home School Program or Field Trip reservation per school year.