What can you do with your students after a field trip to the Aquarium? See our tips for making the ocean come to life in your classroom for days, weeks and months after your field trip.
Try Our Curriculum
Make science meaningful and relevant with the Aquarium curriculum. Our inquiry-based curriculum is designed to motivate and engage your students with hands-on learning before or after your field trip.
Incorporate Games and Activities into Your Curriculum
Interactive games, crafts and art projects are great ways to inspire a love of the ocean. These are fun both in the classroom and at home!
Participate in a Teacher Professional Development Program
Enhance your knowledge of science and conservation and develop your repertoire of science-focused activities.
See upcoming programs
Take Care at Home, Too
You and your students can respect and care for the ocean as part of daily life, no matter where you live.
- Watch what goes down storm drains and street gutters. Remember much of that eventually flows into the ocean.
- Keep things clean. Make sure your trash is placed in a trash can.
- Reduce, reuse and recycle what you can. Get your family to help.
- Save water. Every drop is precious.
- Save energy. Turn off lights and appliances when you're not using them.
- Tell others what you've learned and what you're doing to help the ocean.
Continue Planning Your Field Trip