July 11 (Thurs.)
- Member Nights are free for members and guest cards are honored. Registration is not required. Please enter through the Main Entrance.
- Not a member? Join now online.
You may bring in your own favorite picnic foods. Beer, wine, cocktails are available for purchase at the Aquarium; you may not bring in your own alcoholic beverages.
Reserve Your Picnic Dinner Basket (Optional)
Picnic dinners must be reserved by Monday, July 8 at noon. Baskets are limited, must be purchased in advance and are non–refundable. Beverages are not included with basket reservations; you may bring in your own non-alcoholic beverages or purchase them at the Aquarium. Picnic dinners will be available for pick-up at the Restaurant from 7 to 7:30 p.m. the night of the event.
- Dinner for two: $55 / Dinner for four: $105 / Dinner for six: $155
Dinner Basket Options
Each basket option can be ordered to serve two, four or six people. Please select which dinner you'd like from the choices below:
Southern Picnic Dinner
- Confit BBQ Chicken*
- Tomato and Pickled Onion Salad*
- Baked Beans and Bacon*
- Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes*
- Sourdough Dinner Rolls
- Creamy Slaw*
- Chocolate Torte*
A Taste of California's Best
- Ahi Poke Salad*
- Sliced Charcuterie Plate (Local Meat and Cheeses)*
- Pickled Beets*
- Deviled Eggs*
- Crusty Baguette
- Ricotta, Honey and Figs*
- Strawberry Shortcake
Bounty of the County (Vegetarian)
- Red Pepper Hummus*
- Baba Ganoush*
- Mongolian Grilled Summer Vegetables*
- Summer Kimchi*
- House-Made Pita
- Green Olives and Crispy Pickles*
- Baby Vegetable Crudité with House-Made Ranch Dressing*
- Chocolate Torte*
All baskets are sold as–is and we won't be able to accommodate any allergies or mix items from different baskets. If you have questions, please contact Kristen Montgomery at 831.648.9809 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Made without gluten
Let’s work together to reduce picnic waste. All picnic baskets will be sold in insulated re-useable bags with the Aquarium logo. When bringing your own basket, please use reusable products whenever possible.